Valley Glass has been locally owned and operated in the West Kelowna and surrounding areas for over 28 years. We offer a great work environment with many benefits to joining our team.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses
- Extended health care
- Competitive wages
- Closed on stat holidays and no weekends
- Paid overtime
- Paid vacation
- Moving to a four-day work week
- Company clothing
- Perform pre-work inspections & measures.
- Competent with sealed units, showers, mirrors, flat cutting, and railings.
- Knowledge of windows & door mechanism, as well as screens.
- Work at different heights with ladders, scaffolding, lifts.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment and use applicable PPE.
- Proficient with power tools.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Basic customers service and communication with clients and co-workers.
- Valid driver's license
- Able to lift 75lbs +/-
- Some tools
- Reliable transportation
- ITA Glazier Certification
- 2 years' experience
If you are not ticketed, or are not proficient in a specific area, we encourage you to apply regardless as we are able to provide training.